This Adapted module exposes participants to a variety of careers involving animals. For practical reasons, the Adapted module does not require an animal.
Includes all the contents of Intermediate Animal Care, as well as simplified text with integrated visuals, functional academic worksheets, communication supports and adapted activities.
Ideal for students using alternate assessments.
- Decision Making
- Food and Nutrition
- Time of Day
- Color Discrimination
Adapted Activities Like…
- Rules About Handling Animals
- Putting Animals into Categories
- Identifying Where Animals Live
- Identifying What Pets Eat
- Following a Schedule of Care