This Adapted module helps students understand how to care for an ill or aging family member or nursing home resident. Students may also become more aware of elderly people – and more accepting of them as people of worth.
Includes all the contents of Intermediate Caregiver, as well as simplified text with integrated visuals, functional academic worksheets, communication supports and adapted activities.
Ideal for students using alternate assessments.
- How to Read Time
- Days of the Week
- Times of the Day
- Higher-Order Thinking Skills
Adapted Activities Like…
- Creating a Germ Free Environment
- Taking Temperature and Pulse
- Checking Respiration and Blood Pressure
- Managing Medications
- Washing a Patient’s Hands and Face