Students will learn food preparation techniques and how to maintain a sanitary food prep area. Students will perform tasks to investigate the growth and spread of microorganisms; consider the shapes, textures, tastes and colors of foods for preparing meals; and calculate quantities for food preparation.
Also available in an expanded format with an Adapted supplement.
- Spread of Microorganisms in an Environment
- Planning and Evaluating
- Shapes, Textures, Tastes and Colors of Foods
- Conducting Cleanliness Tests
- Considering Clean vs. Unclean Conditions
- Preparing Attractive Meals
- Planning for Quantity Cooking
- Planning School Lunches
- Dinner Plates and Bowls
- Set of Food Models and Petri Dishes
- Nutrient Agar Kit
- Divided Trays