Help students get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes at a retail business. Activities in this module provide a good introduction for students who would like a part-time job working in a retail store or for those who would like to make entrepreneurship a career. This is an excellent opportunity to practice good customer service skills with other students.
Also available in an expanded format with an Adapted supplement.
- Concepts of Management
- Merchandise Selection and Stocking
- Customer Service
- How Prices are Determined
- Ordering Merchandise
- Building a Merchandise Display
- Pricing New Stock
- Assessing Inventory
- Operating a Cash Register
- Credit Card Scanner and Credit Cards
- Sales Slips
- Imitation Money and Cash Drawer
- Purchase Order Forms