This Adapted module explores activities performed by cosmetologists and nail technicians while simultaneously exposing issues of personal grooming and appearance – topics of importance in any career. Personal services careers offer students the opportunity to see the beauty in others.
Includes all the contents of Beginning Skin and Nail Care, as well as simplified text with integrated visuals, functional academic worksheets, communication supports and adapted activities.
Ideal for students using alternate assessments.
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Spatial Relation Skills
- Directionality Skills
- Identifying Skin and Nail Care Products
- Setting Up a Facial and Makeup Station
- Filling an Order from a Skin Care Consultant
- Purchasing Products
- Setting Up a Nail Care Station