Project Discovery is a career exploration and job skills curriculum for students in grades 6-12 and adults in transition.
Students, of all ability levels, can explore many career fields and learn job skills in today’s top industries and trades found in the National Career Clusters Framework, including:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Choose from three functional ability levels, plus a series of adapted modules specifically designed for students with severe and profound challenges.