Your Appearance in the Interview
Appearance is a vital part of the interview process. This multimedia instructional module offers students the chance to learn what this means. It covers all the basics needed to select appropriate/clean clothing, offer a good handshake and practice good posture for an interview.
- Describe Types of Clothing to Wear to an Interview
- Describe Types of Clothing to Avoid Wearing
- Discuss the Importance of Pressed, Clean Clothing
- Discuss Habits of Good Grooming
- List Ways to Make a Favorable Impression with Good Posture/Firm Handshake