Dangers of Tobacco demonstrates the health hazards of using any form of tobacco. According to the Center for Disease Control, more than 443,000 people die each year from smoking- related illnesses. Most lung cancers can be prevented by not smoking. Say no to tobacco!
- Define “nicotine.”
- Describe three effects that nicotine has on the body.
- List five health problems related to the use of tobacco products.
- Define “secondhand smoke” and describe its dangers.
- List two health issues related to smokeless tobacco.
- List two ways to quit smoking.