Be sure to watch the “Resumes & Cover Letters” video at the bottom of this page!
Creating a resume can be a daunting task for job seekers of every age. Prepare your students with this in-depth multimedia view on how to develop a successful resume. Students learn the basics needed to identify parts of a resume, submit a resume with an application for a job and know who to use as a reference.
- Purpose of a Resume
- Major Sections of a Resume
- Reasons to Add Sections to a Resume
- Additional Sections to Add as Appropriate
- How a Resume Can Help You Complete a Job Application
- Types of People to Use as a Reference
- Ways to Make a Good Impression with a Resume