With this curriculum, students can quickly learn the tools and procedures to help keep their living quarters clean and well maintained. They will learn what housekeeping functions they need to do and how often and the importance of these steps to their good health. Students will also learn how to shop effectively for the types of products that will work the best for different housekeeping functions.
- Describe proper procedure for dusting and vacuuming
- Explain picking up items and putting them in their proper place
- Explain the importance of cleaning regularly including the health benefits
- Explain what needs weekly cleaning and why
- Explain what needs monthly cleaning and why
- Compare and contrast different types of cleaning products