Be sure to watch the “Landing The Job ” video at the bottom of this page!
This multimedia module instructs students on the topics of preparing for an interview, making a good impression, strategies for following-up after an interview and how to appear confident and positive during an interview. Students learn the basics needed to handle a variety of interview questions and situations.
- Purposes of a Job Interview
- Preparing for an Interview
- Ways to Make a Good Impression During an Interview
- Appearance During an Interview
- Appropriate Behavior During an Interview
- Standard Interview Questions and Acceptable Answers
- Ways to Follow-Up After an Interview