Everyone needs to understand how to do the laundry. With this step-by-step curriculum, students learn everything from reading the washing instructions on laundry labels to pre-treatment,to proper washing and drying techniques.
- Explain how to prepare clothes for washing.
- List and describe the three most common washing cycles.
- List the most common sorting groups for laundry.
- Explain the guidelines for using detergent, fabric softener, and bleach.
- Describe how to eliminate or reduce wrinkles in clothing.