This module contains multimedia instruction on the topic of maintaining regular attendance at work. Students learn the basics needed to practice good habits of attendance and to communicate appropriately regarding necessary absences.
- Employer Expectations of Attendance
- Valid and Invalid Reasons for Absence
- Appropriate Methods of Notifying an Employer of an Absence
- Benefits of Good Attendance Records
- Negative Affects of Chronic Absence
- Co-Worker Reactions to Abuse of Attendance Policies
- Impact to Productivity When Employees are Absent