Measurements includes naming units of measure for capacity, dimension, time and weight and converting them as well. These basic math skills will not only help students in math class, but may help them in their career choice, too. Let’s get measuring!
- Define “measurement” and “equivalencies.”
- Name seven units used to measure capacity.
- Name four units used to measure dimension.
- Name seven units used to measure time.
- Name three units used to measure weight.
- Convert equivalencies using different forms of measurement.