Recipients of the Banking: Checking & Savings (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Describe two types of accounts at a bank.
2. Identify the uses of a checking account.
3. List the items needed to complete the personal information & employment sections of a bank application.
4. Identify the parts of a check.
5. Define deposit and list the steps needed to make a deposit.
6. Define withdrawal and identify two ways to make a withdrawal.
7. Identify key terms in using a checking account including minimum balance, interest, service charge, and overdrawn.
8. Identify the importance of a bank statement and how to enter deposits and withdrawals and keep it balanced.