Recipients of the Banking: Credit and Loans (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain what a credit card is and why it is important to use credit cards wisely.
2. Define the following terms: expiration date, creditlimit, balance, and minimum balance.
3. Define interest and explain how it is figured.
4. Explain what an annual fee is.
5. Describe how to use a credit card and what to do if one is stolen or lost.
6. Explain what a loan is and how to apply for a loan.
7. Explain the types of information asked on loan application forms.
8. Describe the difference between a mortgage loan and an installment loan.
9. Explain how to determine monthly payments.