Recipients of the Completing A Job Application (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain the purpose of a job application.
2. Explain how a resume can help to complete a job application.
3. List seven ways to make a good impression on the application.
4. List the procedure to follow concerning questions about the application.
5. Describe the four basic sections of a job application.
6. Discuss standard application questions and acceptable answers for each.
7. Discuss the type of person to list as a reference on an application.
8. Describe the components of a cover letter.
9. Explain the importance of good personal grooming at any time during the job search process.