Recipients of the Conflict Resolution (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Identify three different types of conflict and describe each.
2. Identify and demonstrate anger management strategies.
3. Define “perspective” and describe its importance in the conflict resolution process.
4. Define the term “compromise.”
5. Define “brainstorming” and explain its importance in the conflict resolution process.
6. Describe active listening.
7. Participate in a simulated conflict resolution activity.