This module is designed to help students learn about what active recreation is, its benefits to their health and the many different forms of active recreation. In addition to exploring active recreation, students will learn how to find active recreational opportunities.
- Define the Word “Recreation”
- Define the Term “Active Recreation”
- Explain the Benefits of Active Recreation
- Identify at least Three Active Recreational Activities
- Describe the Process of Locating Active Recreational Opportunities
- Learn How to Access the Opportunities Once They are Located