Arguing with someone at school or at work can be discouraging. When conflict is handled in a respectful, positive way, it provides an opportunity for growth and development. This is called conflict resolution. In this module, students will identify and demonstrate anger management strategies and participate in a simulated conflict resolution activity.
- Identify Three Different Types of Conflict
- Define the Term “Compromise”
- Define “Brainstorming” and Explain its Importance in the Conflict Resolution Process
- Define “Perspective” and Describe its Importance in the Conflict Resolution Process
- Describe Active Listening