Dangers of Tobacco
This program outlines the health hazards of using any form of tobacco. According to the Center for Disease Control, more than 443,000 people die each year from smoking- related illnesses. Most lung cancers can be prevented by not smoking. Say no to tobacco!
- Define “Nicotine”
- Describe Three Effects that Nicotine has on the Body
- List Five Health Problems Related to the Use of Tobacco Products
- Define “Secondhand Smoke” and Describe its Dangers
- List Two Health Issues Related to Smokeless Tobacco
- List Two Ways to Quit Smoking