Developing a Resume
Creating a resume can be a daunting task for job seekers of every age. Prepare your students with this in-depth multimedia package on how to develop a successful resume. Students learn the basics needed to identify parts of a resume, submit a resume with an application for a job and know who to use as a reference.
- Explain the Purpose of a Resume
- Describe the Major Sections of a Resume
- Explain Additional Sections to Add as Appropriate
- Discuss How a Resume Can Help You Complete a Job Application
- List Types of People to Use as a Reference
- Describe Ways to Make a Good Impression with a Resume