Sanitation and preparation. Two words your students will come to understand through this module on food services. They will perform tasks to investigate the growth and spread of microorganisms; consider the shapes, textures, tastes and colors of foods for preparing meals; and calculate quantities for mass food preparation.
Also available in an expanded format with an Adapted supplement.
- Planning for Mass Quantities
- Conducting Cleanliness Tests
- Planning School Lunches
- Preparing Attractive Meals
- Plastic Table Service and Dinnerware
- Set of Food Models
- Powdered Tempera Paint
- Petri Dishes with Lids and Nutrient Agar Kit