Health & Nutrition
We all need to eat with our health in mind. This module explores the role of a nutritionist or dietitian while also teaching students about keeping a food log, practicing good eating habits, identifying calorie requirements for weight loss, planning healthy meals from all the food groups and investigating calorie consumption in different parts of the world.
Also available in an expanded format with an Adapted supplement.
- Keeping a Food Log
- Calculating Body Fat
- Identifying Calorie Requirements & Planning Healthy Meals
- Considering Supplemental Foods
- Scale and Caliper
- Dinnerware and Food Models
- Table of Dietary Recommendations
- Calorie Consumption Graph