The internet is a wonderful resource for students, but access can also pose risks. Internet safety can ensure that students are alert and protected online. In this module, students will learn how to be careful online by protecting their personal information and practicing safety on social networking sites.
- Discuss the Importance of Never Giving out Personal Information on the Internet
- Discuss Ways to Meet Someone You’ve Met on the Internet that will Help Keep You Safe
- List Five Risks to Teenagers and Children who use the Internet
- List Three Dangers when using Email on the Internet
- List Four Safety Tips for Social Networking Sites