Everyone needs to know how to do the laundry. This module is designed to help students learn how to do their own laundry and covers everything from reading the washing instructions on laundry labels to pre-treatment, to proper washing and drying techniques.
- Explain How to Prepare Clothes for Washing
- List and Describe the Three Most Common Washing Cycles
- List the Most Common Sorting Groups for Laundry
- Explain the Guidelines for Using Detergent, Fabric Softener, and Bleach
- Describe How to Eliminate or Reduce Wrinkles in Clothing