Life Skills for the Telephone
Good telephone skills are helpful to people of all ages. This multimedia module will provide students with the basics needed to find a telephone number, handle a persistent telemarketer and understand who pays for different types of calls.
- Explain How to Use the Phone Book
- Describe How to Answer the Phone
- Determine Who Pays for Which Types of Calls (such as 800, 911 and Collect)
- Explain How to Use Area Codes
- Describe How to Leave a Message
- Explain What Type of Information Not to Give Out Over the Phone