To be successful at work and play, you must have good social skills! This package prepares students to act appropriately in social situations and helps students learn how to improve on those skills. Instruction includes both verbal and non-verbal forms of communication.
- Define “Social Skills”
- List Four Correct Social Skills
- List Examples of Inappropriate Skills and Discuss how to Improve on Them
- List Ways to Build Social Skills in Easy Steps
- List Ways and Places to Practice Good Social Skills
- Explain why Social Skills are Important in Life