Money makes the world go around! This program enables students to identify coins and bills, make change in real-life situations, and recognize common money terminology.
- Identify Coins and Their Value Including Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, Half-Dollar, and Dollar
- Exchange Coins and Bills of Equivalent Value
- Count Unlike Coins up to $20.00
- Identify and Count Bills from $1.00 to $20.00
- Recognize and use Common Money Terminology
- Add Like and Unlike Bills and Coins to Express Dollar and Cent Notation
- Make Change in Real-Life Situations