Weight Control & Physical Activity
At various points in their lifetimes, students may struggle with being underweight or overweight. Unhealthy weight behaviors are an ever-growing concern for our school-aged population and difficult for many students to talk about. In this module, students will not only learn the difference between underweight, healthy weight, overweight, and obese, but they will learn the importance of physical activity.
- Explain Emotional Eating and the Relationship to Comfort Food
- Describe the Purpose of a Food Journal and List the Things That Should be Included
- Define Empty Calories and Give 5 Popular Sources
- Describe and Give Examples of Different Types of Physical Activity
- List Health Risk Factors of Being Overweight