Recipients of the Customer Service (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define the terms “customer,” “customer service,” and “business.”
2. Explain why customer service is important to a business.
3. Define the term “Code of Ethics”.
4. Identify ways that businesses can provide good customer service.
5. Explain the purpose of a comment card.
6. Identify ways that employees can provide good customer service.
7. Identify the difference between good customer service and bad customer service.
8. Role-play examples of good customer service.