Recipients of the Dangers Of Alcohol (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define “alcohol.”
2. Describe two factors that influence a person’s reaction to alcohol.
3. Describe two driving skills that are affected by drinking alcohol.
4. List two dangers of drinking alcohol before the legal age of 21.
5. List three health problems related to the use of alcohol.
6. Define “binge drinking.”
7. Describe what to do if you or someone you know has a drinking problem.
8. Explain what to do should someone offer you alcohol.