Recipients of the Dangers Of Alcohol (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define “alcohol.”
2. Describe three factors that influence a person’s reaction to alcohol.
3. Describe three driving skills that are affected by drinking alcohol.
4. Explain what it means to be above the legal limit for drinking.
5. List three dangers of drinking alcohol before the legal age of 21.
6. Name six health problems associated with excessive alcohol use.
7. Define “binge drinking.”
8. List three warning signs of alcohol abuse and alcoholism.
9. Describe what to do if you or someone you know has a drinking problem.
10. Explain what to do should someone offer you alcohol.