All Students Can Showcase Their Accomplishments
Please join us for an exciting, free one-hour professional development webinar:
To register, follow the link below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the webinar or problems with the registration. We look forward to sharing more about this innovative new program with you!Register!
Champion Your Students!
From ‘Completing a Job Application’ to ‘Carpentry’, Education Associates now offers educators the ability to award Digital Badge Credentials for over 100 Project Discovery kits and Achieve Life Skills titles.
From classroom preparation to job success and independent living, Digital Badge Credentials empower students and communicate crucial skill sets to friends, family and prospective employers.
What are Digital Badge Credentials from Education Associates?
Digital Badge Credentials are an exciting new enhancement to the nationally-recognized job preparation and life skills curriculum from Education Associates.
A Digital Badge Credential (DBC) is an electronic award recognizing specific student performance. The receipt of a Digital Badge Credential signifies that the student has completed specific Education Associates curriculum and demonstrated the necessary competencies to show concept proficiency.
Each Digital Badge Credential represents a Project Discovery hands-on kit or an Achieve Life Skills title offered by Education Associates. We currently offer DBC for all Project Discovery Kits with the exception of Career Awareness. We also offer DBC for two distinct reading levels of every Achieve Life Skills kit in our catalog.
Your students have the opportunity to earn 186 unique Digital Badge Credentials on everything from Child Care to Customer Service!
Targeted Job & Life Preparation
Documentation of Competencies
Building Blocks for Resumes
Backed by Nationally-Recognized Curriculum
Students Harnessing Control of Their Own Futures!
• Access to nationally-recognized curriculum
• Catalog of students’ performance and skill mastery
• Classroom summary reporting from Education Associates
• Uniform method for sharing student accomplishments with other educators, parents and potential student employers
• Snapshot of potential employee’s applicable skills
• Access to detailed qualifications & badge criteria
• Electronic access to detailed credentials at any time
• Credentialing using nationally-recognized curriculum
• All of their qualifications summarized in one location
• Removal of communication barriers to employment
• Instruction from a nationally-recognized provider of career exploration and life skills
• Huge boost in confidence!
50% OFF Introductory Offer
Education Associates is passionate about this offering and the impact it can make on students. In order to encourage initial participation in the Digital Badge Credential program, we are offering 50% OFF all Digital Badge Credentials purchased for Fiscal Year 2020 (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020). We are extending this offer to both new and existing customers. While this discount automatically applies to every Digital Badge Credential we offer, it does not affect the one-time activation fee.
- Includes ability to request credentials for an entire fiscal year
- Priced by title, not by recipient
- Available for all EA curriculum except Career Awareness
- May be used by any instructor within the same building without additional charge
- May be applied to both new purchases and existing curriculum*
- License extends one full fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th)
- Once awarded, Digital Badge Credentials never expire!
*applies to all curriculum purchased after July 1, 2017
One-time charge covers:
- Ongoing service and support for an entire building
- Welcome Packet:
– Teacher Instructions with Demo Log-In
– Credential Request Forms
– Student Quick-Start Guide
– Classroom Poster
- Credential Award Summaries sent to instructors
- Ongoing technical support for administrators, instructors and recipients
The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) is a non-profit organization that provides tools to help educators validate student skills and prepare them for success in the workforce. In partnering with NOCTI, Education Associates has combined our nationally validated curriculum with a platform that allows students to easily and objectively showcase their accomplishments and mastered skills.
Contact us today to learn how to champion your students!
Click below to schedule an individualized webinar to discuss Digital Badge Credentials, Project Discovery or any of Education Associates’ other job and life skills solutions!