Recipients of the Expectations On The Job (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss why it is important to meet an employer’s expectations.
2. List seven ways to present a good appearance at work.
3. List five expectations of employers.
4. List five ways a new employee can show a positive attitude.
5. Define constructive criticism and explain the importance of accepting this with a good attitude on the job.
6. Define the following terms:
7. Explain the importance of being friendly and polite to customers and co-workers on the job.
8. Explain why it is important to be willing to learn and improve on the job.
9. List three expectations of co-workers.