Recipients of the Following Directions (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain why it is important to follow directions.
2. Give two examples showing the importance of following directions at home.
3. Give three examples of following directions for your safety.
4. Explain why it is important to follow directions in school.
5. Give two examples of following directions at work and explain why it is important.
6. Name three different ways in which you will find directions.
7. List five unspoken directions that are part of everyday life.
8. List the three steps of “how to” follow directions.