Recipients of the Friendship Basics (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Describe places to meet new friends.
2. Describe things to talk about when making a new friend.
3. Explain “The Golden Rule” and describe its importance in making and keeping friends.
4. Explain the importance of being loyal, honest and trustworthy in a friendship.
5. Explain why listening and good communication skills are important parts of being a good friend.
6. Describe two actions to avoid in order to maintain friendships.
7. Explain what to do when you have a disagreement with a friend.