Recipients of the Healthy Meals On A Budget (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. List three main steps to save money on the foods you eat.
2. List five steps to follow when planning healthy meals within your budget.
3. Define calorie.
4. Explain the ‘MyPlate’ food graphic.
5. Define a) end cap, b) bulk foods, c) staple foods, d) convenience foods, e) unit price, and f) cost per serving.
6. List and describe several ideas in preparing foods that will make them healthier and cheaper.