Recipients of the Internet Safety (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss why you should never give out any personal information while on the Internet.
2. You have met someone on the Internet that you want to meet in person. Discuss ways to meet that will help keep you safe.
3. List five risks to teenagers and children who use the Internet.
4. Discuss four safety tips for social networking sites.
5. List three dangers when using email on the Internet.
6. List and explain six video ratings for video games.
7. Explain the term “cyberbullying” and what to do if you think you are being cyberbullied.