Recipients of the Interviewing For A Job (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss the purposes of a job interview.
2. Discuss five ways to be prepared for an interview.
3. List eight ways to make a good impression with your appearance.
4. Explain the importance of appearance to success during the job interview.
5. Discuss why being punctual is crucial to a job interview.
6. List three ways to make a good impression upon arrival at the job interview.
7. List seven examples of proper behavior during the job interview.
8. List five acceptable answers to standard interview questions.
9. List three questions to ask during the interview.
10. List two ways to follow-up a job interview.