Recipients of the Laundry (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Describe the most common clothing care labels.
2. List three common sorting groups for laundry.
3. Describe the process of pre-treatment and why it is helpful.
4. List and describe the three most common washing cycles.
5. Explain what guidelines to follow when adding clothes to the washer.
6. Explain when you should use low, medium, and high settings on the dryer.
7. Describe how to reduce wrinkles in clothes.