Recipients of the Maintaining Regular Attendance (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss why attendance is important to employers.
2. Explain the difference between an excused and an unexcused absence.
3. Provide examples of excused absences on the job as well as unexcused absences.
4. Discuss what most employers would consider appropriate methods of notifying the employer about an absence.
5. Understand and discuss the benefits of having a good attendance record on the job.
6. Understand and discuss the disadvantages of not having a good attendance record on the job.
7. Discuss how your co-workers might react if you were to appear to abuse the company’s attendance policy.
8. Discuss the impact to the productivity of a business when employees are frequently absent.