Recipients of the Managing Your Money (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain the differences between gross and net pay.
2. Explain the differences between salaried and hourly employees.
3. Define required deductions.
4. Calculate gross and net pay.
5. Explain why a budget is necessary.
6. List expenses to include in a budget
7. List reasons for opening a bank checking account.
8. Tell why it is important to use credit cards wisely.
9. Develop a personal budget.