Recipients of the On The Job Phone Skills (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Explain why it is important to use good mannersand to be courteous on the phone at a job.
2. Describe the difference between talking on the phone with friends and talking on the phone at a job.
3. List three tips for good phone skills on the job.
4. Describe how to answer the phone on the job.
5. List three ways to respond to a workplace phone call.
6. List the items to include when taking a phone message.