Recipients of the Planning Career Goals (Gold Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss why it is important to develop career goals.
2. Explain why it is important to plan career goals as soon as possible.
3. Explain why it is important to match your interests and abilities with jobs.
4. Describe the types of information to learn about jobs and the ways to learn about jobs.
5. Explain the differences between skilled and unskilled jobs and list examples of each.
6. Explain the difference between a short‐term goal and a long‐term goal.