Recipients of the Positive Attitudes In Keeping A Job (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss the relationship between a positive attitude and job success.
2. List four ways to show a good attitude through personal appearance.
3. List six ways to show a positive attitude through verbal communication.
4. List three ways to show a positive attitude through non-verbal communication.
5. Explain the importance of accepting constructive criticism to job success.
6. Discuss the importance of showing initiative and being willing to learn on the job.
7. Discuss what it means to show loyalty on the job.
8. Describe how to be a good team member on the job.
9. Define ethical behavior on the job and discuss its importance.