Recipients of the Problem Solving (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Discuss the importance of having good problem solving skills on the job.
2. Describe the steps in solving a problem.
3. Describe the concept of brainstorming.
4. Give examples of how brainstorming can be used in the job world.
5. List four ground rules for effective brainstorming.
6. Describe how to develop an action plan for solving a problem.
7. Effectively participate in a brainstorming session.