Student Test Scores Soar!
This is more progress than we hoped for
Nicky LochWork Based Learning Teacher Mahtomedi, MN
Having all of these components working together in ONE program is a true difference maker in outcomes.
Dr. Amy SpriggsAutism Expert, University of Kentucky
Keys to Student Post-Test Success: Project Discovery’s Methodology of Development
- Connection of Activities to Real Life (Rigor and Relevance)
- Inclusion of Evidence-Based Practices
- Universal Design for Learning Supports
- Differentiated Instruction for All Students
- Academic Standards Alignment