Recipients of the Self-Esteem (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define self-esteem.
2. Describe characteristics of negative and positive self-esteem.
3. Identify what creates self-esteem.
4. Define self image and what role it plays in self-esteem.
5. Describe the importance of Identifying things you can change and recognizing things you cannot change.
6. Determine personal values and explain their importance to self-esteem.
7. Define short-term and long-term goals.
8. List steps to improving self-esteem.