Recipients of the Social Skills (Platinum Level) credential have demonstrated concept proficiency and completed the following tasks:
1. Define “social skills.”
2. List four types of social skills and give examples of each.
3. List four correct social skills.
4. List examples of inappropriate social skills and discuss how to improve on them.
5. List ways to build social skills in easy steps.
6. List ways and places to practice good social skills.
7. Explain why good social skills are important in life.